2018 Head Flair Legacy Women's Snowboard Package Flow Bindings BOA Boots
SNOWBOARD COMES WITH THE MANUFACTURER’S 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY!
The boots and bindings come with the manufacturer's 1 year warranty!
The Flair Flocka Legacy brings together both Camba and Rocka for the ultimate ladies freestyle board. The board's true twin shape is the perfect backstage pass to freestyle progression, while a biaxial Cruiser Jacket, tip-to-tail wood core and extruded base mean that the board is a poppy yet forgiving and ultimately hard-wearing.
Flocka Camber: Flocka delivers the best of both worlds, with the precision and predictability of camber and the playfulness of and “catch-free” ride of rocker. In short Flocka has a broken in feel but with the solid pop of a new stick.
Twin Shape: Head’s Twins are built for the trickster whose domain extends from pipe and park kickers and rails to the metal and concrete of the street. Switch tricks and fakie landings have never been so easy.
Extruded Base: Head extruded bases are fast and durable as well as easy to maintain.
Poplar Core: The Select Core is made from handpicked full-length poplar stringers - lively and long-lasting.
Cruiser Jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
Flow Alpha LTD Snowboard Bindings - 2018
The Molded Plastic UniBack is a lightweight piece of the binding that reclines for easy entry and exit and is outfitted with EVA Pads for additional comfort and to help ease the pressure off your legs. Combined with the MINIratchets and you'll be able get micro-adjustable fit that's perfect for your style of riding. The Flow Alpha is going to allow any rider to progress there skills on the mountain with ease and control.
- Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- Full EVA Toe & Heel Inserts
- CombiDisk 4HP+3HP
Flow Vega LTD BOA Womens Snowboard Boots
Key Features of the Flow The Vega LTD BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Micro-articulating instep flex zone, eliminating pressure and wrinkling around the ankle with the BOA® H3 Coiler.
- Featuring an updated 3 piece stitched tongue with more Kush around the shin to soften those hard toeside turns.
- The Vega is built on a streamlined cupsole with an aggressive tread pattern.
- A surlyn backstay provides support for your ankle and heel.
- The Vega standard liner will come with internal support L pads and Flow Kush insoles.
- Custom flex zone in the forefoot improves fit and comfort.
- It also comes with Velcro positioning tabs to keep your tongue in place.
- Flex: 3
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE