Loading... Please wait...
  • Call us on
  • My Account
  • Order Status

Atomic Smoke LT Skis + XTO 10 Bindings

Roll over to magnify and click to enlarge
  • Image 1

Product Reviews

Write Review

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

$279.95
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
* Ski Size:

Product Description

Atomic Smoke LT Skis + XTO 10 Bindings

The Atomic Smoke is a great ski for the true beginner or mellow intermediate that is looking for a lightweight ski that will be very forgiving. The Smoke is made with Atomic's All Mountain Rocker that has 15% of the tips of the ski is rockered to help you initiate turns quickly and easily, while the other 85% of the Smoke has camber to give you grip and control on the snow. The Cap Fiber Core is ultra lightweight, and has the perfect flex for the lightweight or very mellow skier to give you a ski that is very easy to control and very forgiving. At 76mm underfoot the Smoke is perfect for sliding your way down the groomed trails. The Smoke is made with Atomic's Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction that has a vertical sidewall underneath the binding mounting platform to provide edge grip, while the rest of the ski has cap construction for forgiveness and maneuverability. If you are new to skiing and are looking for a ski that is very easy to ski and forgiving, the Atomic Smoke will be a great ski for you.

Ski Gear Intended Use: All Mountain
Type: Frontside Skis (<85mm)
Bindings Included: Yes
What Binding is Included?: XTO 10
Binding DIN: 2-10
Binding Weight Range: 75-175 lbs.
Waist Width: 76mm
Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 124/76/105 (@171cm)
Tail Profile: Flared
Rocker: Tip Rocker/Camber
Flex: Very Soft
Turn Radius: 11-15
Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length: 14.4m (@171cm)
Construction Type: Cap/Sidewall
Core Material: Composite
Base Material: Sintered
Used: No
Titanium: No
Special Features: All Mountain Rocker
Special Features: Step Down Sidewall 2.0
Warranty: One Year
Skill Range:
 

Save